Please Bless me Father for I have sinned. Here is
What I Ate On Vacation:
- 5 shots of espresso every single day: 1 triple venti soy latte, followed by a 1 grande soy latte.
- Eggs or cereal or some bread-y, croissant-y something from Lingo’s Market.
- Mango gelatti
- Something called “Pirate’s Potion.” (purchased on the Boardwalk: a lot of sugary liquid over crushed ice. It was orange in color, but not in flavor.)
- Thatcher’s French fries (which I had to guard with my life from marauding seagulls—part of the fun.)
- Coldstone ice cream (my first, and probably last taste of that. Not a fan.)
- Sushi (at a restaurant called “Stingray.”) 5 stars!
- Lobster roll
- And beer
- And champagne
- And margaritas
- And martinis
- And did I mention beer?
Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.