On the little table next to my Space Chair I have a pile of books. One of them I picked up today on a whim because I was plumb out of ideas for my daily pen-scribble.
The book was Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins.
I have tried to read this book a number of times but always bailed because he is rather long-winded. Good, but very “anecdotal.”
I picked it up again today, opened to a random page and read about Morning Power Questions and Evening Power Questions.
From what I gather, these questions will set your trajectory (morning) and cause reflection (evening).
I wrote them down and answered them as my write for the day. I felt “sweetened” as a result. Here they are. Try them for yourself if you like.
Morning Power Questions
- What am I happy about in my life now?
- What am I excited about in my life now?
- What am I proud about in my life now?
- What am I grateful about in my life now?
- What am I enjoying most in my life now?
- What am I committed to in my life now?
- Who do I love? Who loves me?
(substitute “could” for “am” if you get stuck.)
Evening Power Questions
- What have I given today?
- What did I learn today?
- How has today added to the quality of my life or how can I use today as an investment in my future?
Nice, huh? I plan to practice with these for the next 10 days. I’ll let you know what happens.
3 thoughts on “Morning Power Questions. Evening Power Questions.”
I’m stealing these for my blog! Thanks! 😉
Glad to help you feed your muse!
Great post! Tony Robbins is the expert in the industry of self-improvement. I’ll read just about anything with his name in it.